[78-L] Mr. Magoo

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 28 20:05:29 PDT 2013

On 10/28/2013 10:58 PM, David Breneman wrote:

>   From: Michael Biel<mbiel at mbiel.com>
>

>>    And check out "Bob and Ray On A Platter" instead of
>> "Throw a Stereo Spectacular".
>
> I have "On a Platter".  It's a selection of their radio
> show skits, isn't it?

It's a studio recording, and it does have some funny stuff like Charles The
Poet. I first heard it when it was new and found it overproduced and pale in
comparison to their radio sketches, and even to the ten-inch Unicorn lp which
was also done in studio. If you can find the Genesis LP "Vintage Bob and Ray"
which IS all radio routines, get it.