[78-L] Mr. Magoo

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 28 15:20:05 PDT 2013

An album that's nowhere near as funny as you wish it would be, as I recall.
Like the Bob and Ray Stereo Spectacular, or Lord Buckley's Hipsters Flipsters,
or Allan Sherman's Peter. RCA's sense of humor was sometimes very hard to
detect. (Defend 'em all you want, but I have never laughed at any of those albums.)

dl