[78-L] War of the Worlds broadcast [was Here's another even more oddball 78 album]

Randy Watts rew1014 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 12:49:22 PDT 2013

The Radio Spirits CD of "War of the Worlds" has to be the worst attempt at noise reduction and audio cleanup I've ever heard. Unlistenable.

There's a transfer from 78s, recently made available on an old-time radio blog that I cannot locate the link to, that may be the most complete version out there.

Randy