[78-L] Does the album June Christy Something cool exist on 78 RPM?

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 27 20:48:02 PDT 2013

I have 3 versions of the original 1954 album. 2 disc 45 rpm EP with 11 songs, the 10" LP (H-516) which duplicates the 45 RPM set & the expanded 12" LP which is T-516 with either 11 or 12 tracks on it. I just wondered if Capital released the 7 song version on a 78 RPM album set & if so has anyone ever seen a copy of it?  Ebay search turns up no 78 RPM issue & I'd like to find this multi disc album in 78 RPM format if it exists. A very nice cool jazz (style of music) female vocal album by the way.....