[78-L] The Nuisance of UP International Priority Mail & The Global Shipping Program

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 26 05:59:16 PDT 2013

I had one customer in Australia who won an item and opted for surface mail,
which can take up to 8 weeks (and did). He finally received the item two days
ago and didn't launch a "where's my item" case, accepting my apologies and my
proof that he'd paid for a slower service. When he went to leave positive
feedback, he couldn't..the listing was outdated and didn't exist.

dl