[78-L] "Good" eBay or "bad" eBay?^

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Oct 24 15:35:00 PDT 2013

On 24/10/13 22:07, Taylor Bowie wrote:

> I've been buying from eBay for nearly 15 years...I've had more than 10,000
> transactions,  both as a seller but mostly as a buyer.  The number of
> problems I've had can be counted on the fingers of one hand (I do have all
> five fingers!).
>

> Taylor
Strange, I only have four fingers on mine!? A few years ago I had one of
my eyes lasered. After the operation the nurse tested my sight by
holding up her hand and asking me how many fingers I could see. I didn't
know whether to say "five" and find I'd been lumbered with a pedantic
nurse who would think I was lying, or "four" and have her think the
operation had failed.

      Julian Vein