[78-L] The Nuisance of UP International Priority Mail & The Global Shipping Program

jim brannen jbfinsup at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 11:40:34 PDT 2013

I found out last month after dropping my selling for about a month due to shoulder replacement that when I started listing again, even though I opted out of global shipping due to all the negative feedback. There is a check mark that I always had unchecked on my seller templates and I found that when I started making new listings it would recheck on each new listing and I had to uncheck each time.
  Several listings got by before I noticed and sold to overseas buyers and I and they were stuck with it. Once that square is checked you can do nothing after your record sells. They send the invoice to the buyer, you never see it! I am now afraid to even do the fast re list with my unsold items. I bring up 'make more edits' on everything and check the whole listing for any changes they made without my knowledge. Ebay does not inspire confidence in it's sellers lately.