[78-L] Bert Shefter ^ a bit O/T

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 15 15:07:22 PDT 2013

I've always wanted to hear more Burt Shefter stuff. He and Morton Gould did
piano duets for Associated back in the 1930s..never run across any of those.
And he's on the back of the Tommy Dorsey "Are All My Favorite Bands Playing"
with something called "The Burglar's Revenge", IIRC.

Didn't know he did Plan 9. Wasn't there a soundtrack album (bootleg) in the 70s?

dl