[78-L] Capitol Records during the recording ban

Randy Watts rew1014 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 18:54:54 PDT 2013

Capitol mx. 77 was "Mr. Anthony's Blues," a Freddie Slack side featuring Slack, Johnny Mercer and Ella Mae Morse on vocals. Listed as unissued until it appeared on a Mosaic collection of Slack's Capitol sides. Recorded July 31, 1942.

According to the Ruppli discography, Capitol did no recording during the ban.

Randy