[78-L] test - to see if my g-mail really is...^

Rodger J. Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 17:06:14 PDT 2013

I've found that it does that once in a while using Internet Explorer 7,
which I'm still running at home, but it's allthreadallthetime in IE8 which
I have at school; same way when using Firefox or Google Chrome.  The G-mail
"labels" work similarly to the old yahoo folders with filters which used to
work perfectly and are now totally useless.  The tools to adjust them are
totally missing.

Wait - I think I got it - is Yahoo federally funded?

--
Rodger
For Best Results Use Victor Needles