[78-L] Dolphin records (LP, New York, theatrical)

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sun Oct 13 15:47:20 PDT 2013

Any additions, corrections to list below ???
Thanks, Thomas.

1  Cyril Ritchard                      odd songs & a poem       Stuart Ross, piano
2  Nancy Walker                        I Can Cook Too           David Baker, piano
3  Elaine Stritch                      Stritch                  orchestra/Deane Kincaide
4  Portia Nelson                       Autumn Leaves            Norman Paris Trio
5  Greta Keller                        XII O'CLOCK              The Norman Paris Trio
6  Julie Wilson                        LOVE                     ?
    CD reissue on Fresh Sound
7  Hermione Gingold                    la gingold               Buster Davis
    reissue on  DRG
8  Greta Keller                        This Is My Vienna        Walter Grimm, piano
9  Freddie Wacker                      Windy City Seven