[78-L] Bob Haring vocalist

J. E. Knox rojoknox at metroeast.org
Fri Oct 11 13:13:13 PDT 2013

Greetings from FixitLand!

Julian Vein asked:

>>> Can anyone identify the vocalist on Bob Haring's " *The One In The World", Brunswick 4356?

Patrick Humbert opined:

>> as I recognize him, I think it's Dick Robertson.

Ray Kilcoyne added:

Taylor Bowie wrote:

> Well...this is interesting.  I've listened to both sides on line and to my ears:
>
> The One In the World is NOT Robertson...don't know who he is.
>
> Peace of Mind is Scrappy Lambert...no doubt of that.
>
> I hope others take advantage of Ray's posting of these tracks and listen to them and weigh in.

"The One In The World" vocalist is Eddy Thomas. Cf. "That's You, Baby" (Br 4347) and "Lauretta" (Br 3906) heard on the archive.org site.

I concur with Taylor re Scrappy Lambert on "Peace Of Mind."

Take care,

—
Joe
—
Cats: I've got 'em right where they want me.