[78-L] wow!! (Correction)

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Thu Sep 26 09:11:11 PDT 2013

No, it's "Good Afternoon Mr. Jenkins", and according to Archeophone this is one of the records that "has not surfaced in any form" from that historic 1901 recording session. You can hear it on the Victrolaman Youtube Channel. I am playing it that one time with a fibre needle of course. But as you can see the sound quality is excellent, considering the rarity and age of the record.

Bruce