[78-L] Is It Me?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 26 07:12:09 PDT 2013

Actually, it's apparently Yahoo. Groups are so totally screwed up that a lot of
stuff isn't getting through. I haven't been able to access the simple page that
links all my groups for a few weeks (there's a roundabout route that drives me
crazy and which then ends up displaying every recent message in every group
whether I want to read it or not).