[78-L] Jazz Collector label

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Wed Sep 25 06:32:52 PDT 2013

The UK reissue label Jazz Collector shows the producer as:
Jazz Art Society 65 Bramber Rd. ... London.
The issues, known to me in the range 1-126 (and more?), were
printed in red or in red and black, on white labels.
The prefix on these labels is L (at 9 o'clock).

After ca. #126 production was taken over by :
Jazz Selection, 100 Charing Cross Rd. London.
No new issues appeared.
A number of issues (not all, I assume) were repressed with
light green & black printing. Prefix L, as before.

Then some late repressings got the prefix JL.
I would like to know which issues exist with the JL prefix.
The following are known to me:
JL-28, 51, 61, 118, 126.

Geoffrey, do you have information?

han enderman