[78-L] Willard Robison - Carson Robison - Paul Robeson

Howard Hoffmaster hhoffmast at att.net
Tue Sep 24 19:36:58 PDT 2013

If we are still talking about Mr. Armstrong, I can only add that it was
always  "Louis" during his mainly music days, such as the time Louis and his
wife and I were waiting for our cars to be delivered  about three o'clock in
the morning on Fifty-second street in the fifties. I actually referred to
him as Mr. Armstrong, and didn't wash my hand for three weeks after I had
made bodily contact with the great man. Never forget it...greater than being
glared at by Buddy Rich.

Not a rim-shot DL, but I'm still here since '97.

Howard