[78-L] wow!!

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Sep 20 13:30:56 PDT 2013

On 20/09/13 21:14, Erwin Kluwer wrote:
> The guy must be in shock what this record is doing...look (feedback) at his
> normal transactions.. This record will generate more then he ever has
> earned on Ebay..And am I jealous he found the record instead of me....?
> Sure I am!!

The irony is that the amounts records like this fetch is in inverse
proportion to what the artists earned for their performances. What I
suggest recording artists should have done is buy/obtain ten copies of
each of their record. If it sells well, that's fine. If not, then they
can wait a few years and sell their copies at inflated prices, and earn
more they did at the recording session!

      Julian Vein