[78-L] Huge listers with nothing to sell - a rant

Malcolm - Venerable Music malcolm at venerablemusic.com
Thu Sep 19 09:57:53 PDT 2013

I totally agree! I don't even look when they have those free listing weeks.
It would be so easy for them to fix. All they need is a filter in the search
to "Only Show New Listings" or "Do Not Show Relisted Items" - bam, done!
It'll never happen though. This has driven me crazy for years!
Malcolm - in Georgia

Venerable Music - http://www.venerablemusic.com
Venerable Radio - http://www.venerableradio.com
78rpm Record Auctions - http://www.vmauctions.com