[78-L] Peggy Lee info

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 8 17:07:11 PDT 2013

Hi Taylor,

This might be the one, with Lou Levy on piano:

Dream Street : Peggy Lee (vcl) acc. by Bud Shank (fl,as) Bob Cooper (ts) Lou Levy (p) Stella Castellucci (harp) Larry Bunker (vibes,perc) Max Bennett, Buddy Clark (b) Nick Fatool (d) Shorty Rogers, Sy Oliver (arr)

Los Angeles, June 5 & 7, 1956

L9263	It's all right with me (*)	De DL8411, DXB164, MCA MCAD2-11122 [CD]

Best regards,

Roger Wade
Really Old Records