[78-L] Stylus for RCA Home Recording Disc

Sammy Jones sjones69 at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 6 21:57:21 PDT 2013

Would there be any reason to go larger than 5 mil?

And while we're on the topic of homemade records, anybody have much
experience transferring those USO "Letter on  Record" discs from World War
II?  I have about a dozen to do for some friends.  Like the RCA Home
Recording disc, they play okay with the 3.25 mil and some EQ, but would
probably sound better with a wider stylus.

Comments appreciated...

Sammy Jones