[78-L] 10,000 78s in Minnesota

Bill Clark bill78 at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 6 00:15:36 PDT 2013

I received the following mail:

Hello. I had a friend who recently died and has around 10,000 78 records.  I
am looking for someone who would have an interest in them- not to make money
on them. He lived in Grand Marais Minnesota, and his apartment needs to be
cleared out within the next week. Let me know if you have an interest or
know someone in that area who would want to look at them. I am afraid they
might end up in the garbage. My friend's brother is cleaning out the
apartment and does  not have any interest in them. I know my friend would
love to have someone enjoy them but he made no plans on what to do with them
before he died.

Please let me know one way or the other , since I am searching around for
someone who might be interested in at least looking at them.  Thanks, Tom
P. S.   If interested, send me your phone number so we can talk or the phone
number of others maybe interested and able to get to my friend's place in
Minnesota within the next week.=

Please reply direct to tom heppe <theppe at toast.net>

Good Luck

Bill Clark