[78-L] Alfredo Mendez Orch on NYC latin label

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 2 09:42:14 PDT 2013

Don,

I have an Alfredo Mendez 78 on the SMC Pro Arte label from about 1950-1951 as part of a three record lot on ebay.
Here is a link:  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400565555002  where you can see a clear scan of one of the labels. I'm not trying to sell it here; this is just easier than putting the scan somewhere else on line and sending that link instead.  I can email the scan to you off list if you want it.

Roger Wade
Really Old Records

http://www.reallyoldrecords.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Really-Old-Records?RefID=store