[78-L] Shirley Temple on Japanese Polydor

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Sep 1 12:00:42 PDT 2013

I agree with Dave.  It doesn't sound like her at all...there was a Japanese
kid actress at the time who was known as "The Japanese Shirley Temple" and I
would not be surprised that it is she.

I don't have Temple's autobio handy,  but can anyone confirm that she even
made a trip to Japan in early 1937?  I don't think she released a movie that
year,  so maybe she was on a world tour.

Taylor