[78-L] 58 years of Cab, beat that

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Aug 31 13:32:42 PDT 2013

Here in Seattle,  local saxophone legend and beloved character Ronnie Pierce
is still performing...his first pro gig was in 1943 when he was 15 years
old.

He made at least a few sides on 78 in 1948 or '49...for the local Morrison
label as a member of the Frankie Roth Orchestra,  for which my late dad
played lead alto.

Taylor