[78-L] John Blackburn songs

Ray Kilcoyne kil at roadrunner.com
Tue Aug 27 14:05:26 PDT 2013

Looking at that 45 I see that the music behind the Myra Brooks Welch poem is
credited to Ritter, not Blackburn.  It may be different backing music than
is on the Paycheck record, since ASCAP credits Blackburn on that one.  Still
researching Anderson's.
RayK

From: Ray Kilcoyne
The youtube video credits Kreisler.  The 45 does not.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/103872949/tex-ritter-45rpm-if-jesus-came-to-your?utm_source=google&utm_medium=product_listing_promoted&utm_campaign=vintage_low&gclid=CK26s_a_nrkCFcqf4Aods2sAjA

You may not have missed anything.

From: David Lennick
Tex Ritter with Fritz Kreisler..how did I miss that combo?