[78-L] 78 rpm record shops^ in Rome, Italy

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu Aug 22 19:47:01 PDT 2013

From: Matthew Balcerak <mjbalcerak at gmail.com>
> I checked. There are NO 78 rpm records on sale in the Colosseum.

Most record collectors seem also to collect cats.  There ARE plenty of
cats in the Colosseum, however.

> My wife wouldn't let me near the red-light district though,
> so they could still have some good finds.  -Matt-

Wrong type of cathouse, I guess.  However, there is that line in the
movie  "Ghost World" where the young girl tells the nerdy R.Crumb-type
record collector character what he will be up to his neck in when she
helps him.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com