[78-L] 78 rpm record shops in Rome, Italy

Maria Yorgakopoulou mariady2007 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 15:12:43 PDT 2013

Dear sir:
Thank you so much for your blog. I am looking for a specific artist,
Konstantinos Mavros, violinist, singer, pianist, who records with
Panhellenic, the label of Kyriaki Tzortzi Antonopoulou,know as Kyria Koula,
or Madame Coula, a dynamo in record production in the teens through the
forties. Konstantinos-Kostas-Mavros recorded through 1927, possibly later,
as he died in 1929. He, and this group was multi-cultural, singing in
greek, Armenian, Turkish, Ladino, Serbian, and other Balkan/Near East
languages
Any help is appreciated.
Maria Yorgakopoulou