[78-L] 78 rpm record shops in Rome, Italy

Thomas HENRY thomashenry81 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 01:08:34 PDT 2013

Hello,
I unfortunately cannot help you, but I'd be curious to know if you finally
find any stores there.
I created a list and map "Where to find 78rpm records" on my blog but there
are no stores in Rome, you can have a look here:
http://ceintsdebakelite.com/where-to-find-78-rpm/
Have a nice journey in Rome !
Thomas