[78-L] CD recycling

Doug Pomeroy audiofixer at verizon.net
Thu Aug 15 12:18:37 PDT 2013

Years ago there was a company in California (envirom, inc.) which would recycle CDs at no charge.
They have apparently disappeared.

But I just Googled "CD recycling", and found this company which will recycle at no charge:

http://www.cdrecyclingcenter.org/centers/submission

Check it out (be sure to separate DVDs from the CDs).

Doug Pomeroy
Audio Restoration and Mastering Services
193 Baltic St
Brooklyn, NY  11201-6173
(718) 855-2650
audiofixer at verizon.net