[78-L] A Polka for Albinos

David Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 8 23:56:02 PDT 2013

Steve wrote:
What is it about this record that brings you to cherish three or four copies?
Do you display them on different windups?

No -- no cherishing at all; I no longer have all of them. But I am curious why
this particular E Columbia is so ubiquitous. Perhaps it was used in some kind
of promotion or giveaway? From what Han and marimbamoods sent the matrices
of Albinos Polka and Albinos Polka No. 2 are different, and I regret that I never
checked to see if the recordings were also of different performances.

Uncle Dave Lewis
uncledavelewis at hotmail.com