[78-L] Sir Lancelot was RE: Capitol Label Discography - anyone have this ROM ??

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Mon Aug 5 13:59:54 PDT 2013

THANKS to Randy, David, and Dave!

As is obvious from various inquiries, I've been trying to compile
a listing of SIR LANCELOT's work.

There are many questions, and lots of speculation about
the source of some sessions and reissues.

There are recordings mentioned in the notes to the UK reissue,
and I have listings of some odd label lp's, but can't reconcile
them with date/location etc.

Unable to find anything about his last recordings (hymns), an LP
on the MARILAN label.  Have only one 45rpm drawn from the LP.

Is there anyone out there who is interested in Lancelot, or
who has information about his recordings?

There are a number of sources I've contacted, who probably have
a lot of information (they were involved with a significant UK
reissue of Sir Lancelot's work), but they have so far not provided any help.

There are also some intriguing listings in the British Library Sound Archive,
but again my inquiries have not elicited any information.....

Help would be most welcome.

Best wishes, Thomas.