[78-L] status of 78discography

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Sun Aug 4 20:11:11 PDT 2013

As someone who also tries to maintain a website with information I empathize with Ty.  Keep up the good work Ty. Work, life, etc. put hobby stuff on hold sometimes, and sometimes for a long period of time.  I've had stuff I wanted to send you to update a few of your discographies but haven't had the time.  As for myself I will have to re-do my entire label website based on a change my hosting company made.  So it will be a while before I get to it.

Cheers,
Glenn

www.majesticrecord.com