[78-L] Who was EDDIE WALTERS who recorded with Adrian Rollini in 1930?

Ate van Delden ate.vandelden at worldonline.nl
Fri Aug 2 02:33:52 PDT 2013

Within 2 months after his return from Europe Adrian Rollini had several record dates (and a job with Bert Lown).
On one day in February he recorded with 3 singers, Buddy Rogers, Lee Morse and EDDIE WALTERS. On Rogers and Morse much all information and photos are available. But EDDIE WALTERS is a big question mark. Newspapers mention his many broadcasts but hardly anything else. He recorded with Rube Bloom, the Charleston Chasers, Ben Selvin and, under his own name with Rollini and others. And it seems that he was active until 1939 at least.
But who was EDDIE WALTERS?????