[78-L] Gordon Jenkins question

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 24 05:23:07 PDT 2013

There was "California", which was the flip to the original Manhattan Tower on
Decca, and the expanded "Tower" gave us "Married I Can Always Get" which wasn't
a bad little tune. Some people went nuts over "Seven Dreams". I've never heard
"The Letter" and hope I never have to, but for reasons related to the performer
and not Mr. Jenkins.

dl