[78-L] 20" etched Pathé

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 06:11:53 PDT 2013

You won't see these often. There are videos on youtube of players
playing these things. I have a modern turntable that will play it.

Also interesting as the record itself, this one has an original paper
sleeve (or most of it). 300 Euros seems a pretty fair price.

Kurt has auctioned some off from time to time and they turn up on oboy
every great once in a while. Certainly not as often as Berliners. More
often than a black Patti.

IIRC Kurt also offered some in an original wooden box made to hold a
bunch of them. He found them in France, their country of origin, and as
I understand, the only country they were sold in. They were not made to
be long play records. They rotate at 120 or so RPM. They were intended
for public playing, like outdoor parties or such. They were loud playing
records.

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno