[78-L] NIXON LAWYER LEONARD GARMENT OBIT

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 05:02:45 PDT 2013

Jerome became a producer for Decca Records. I met him in 1979, when my
mentor was producing a demo of a singer and he kindly offered some
direction, in effect co-producing it. It was great to watch him work.

Regarding DiNovi, there was an album for Roulette Records called
Scandinavian Suite from 1958 that was reissued on CD that I have. Really
beautiful music. Gene Lees told me that he became an orchestrator in
addition to his piano work.