[78-L] NIXON LAWYER LEONARD GARMENT OBIT

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Jul 15 18:17:59 PDT 2013

Garment's autobio is well worth reading...esp. for people like me who are
musical AND political junkies...that Jerome band must have been a blast to
play in...a lot of pot heads,  according to Len.  Alan Greenspan even then
was a serious guy,  spending a lot of time studying economics when not on
the stand.

Taylor