[78-L] 78-L Angel records

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 15 13:16:24 PDT 2013

Interesting how large companies can still cater to small market segments. When
John Wilby and I took Walter Mohrenschildt's collection in Montreal in 2000, I
saw Compo and Victor pressings (and others) that would have never been sold
outside Quebec. Even Quality issued master pressings of popular French Polydor
records in Canada in the 50s.

dl