[78-L] Labels

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 13 13:02:13 PDT 2013

I've seen Canadian Victors before;they were blue in colour with the bat wing design.The Victors I've had of Dorsey's "Song of India" had the "Swing Classic" on the A side only(Song of India) and none on the B side.I had a circa 1938-41
Victor 78 of Vic 25523 about 30 years ago.I can't tell you how long Canada used the bat wing design however.I saw them in an album in a North Bend,Oregon Goodwill store about a year ago.They were of Glenn Miller as I recall and the sides were from the early '40s.I don't believe they are a curiosity.