[78-L] World Program Service transcription info wanted

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sat Jul 13 12:08:38 PDT 2013

Michael,
  Thank you for this information - I've sent an inquiry to Jazzology.
  What is the JOYCE discography series - is it related to Joyce Records ??
  Is your dissertation available ?

David, thanks for the approx. date - that sets it in the timeframe of the 1952 WHITEHALL McCurdy album.

Donna, thanks for the early history of World.

Chris, thanks-good to know that the BBC program service material is catalogued at BL.

Anyone have listings of World recordings, would be a great service to publish it online - perhaps TY's 78discography ???

Best wishes, Thomas.