[78-L] Edit lines, please!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 12 14:06:30 PDT 2013

With all due respect, that's never going to happen. I don't know if more people
are on individual messages or digest, but in the 13 years I've been on 78-L,
the trend has been to quote most if not all of the previous message when
replying. And more often than not, over-editing means you have to try and find
the previous parts of the thread or ask what a reply refers to. Worst are
replies that quote nothing.

dl