[78-L] Lenny

Ray Kilcoyne kil at roadrunner.com
Tue Jul 9 16:58:55 PDT 2013

And also these from around the Big Band Era.....
MARTHA - von Flotow
IN AN 18TH CENTURY DRAWING ROOM - Mozart
LET'S DANCE - Weber
FLIGHT OF THE BUMBLE BEE - Rimsky-Korsakov
DAYBREAK - Grofe'
SONG OF INDIA - Rimsky-Korsakov
RayK

From: David Weiner
Dozens and dozens more - too lazy to look up what they were adapted from,
but here are titles:
MY REVERIE - Debussy
THE LAMP IS LOW - Ravel
MY FANTASY (1940)/TWILIGHT (1950)/STRANGER IN PARADISE (1953)- all adapted
from the same Borodin melody
BAUBLES, BANGLES & BEADS - Borodin
AND THIS IS MY BELOVED - Borodin
STORY OF A STARRY NIGHT - Tchaikovsky