[78-L] Popocatepetl

Ray Kilcoyne kil at roadrunner.com
Fri Jul 5 08:50:51 PDT 2013

I have it by Freddie Martin on Bluebird 11409, recorded 12/3/41.  What I
don't know is whether there is a vocal.  My file says there is a vocal by
Clyde Rogers.  I'll have to dig it out and play it to confirm.  One source
on the web says vocal by quartet, and another says no linguistic content.
I'll get back with more if no one else knows.
RayK