[78-L] Summer Clearance Sale

Kurt Nauck nauck at 78rpm.com
Wed Jun 26 08:55:22 PDT 2013

It's time for our summer sale!

For the next couple of weeks, I'll be listing all kinds of stuff on
eBay. Categories include (but are not limited to):

Phonographs
Turntables & Audio Equipment
Parts & Reproducers
Styli & Needles
Needle Tins & Record Dusters
Record Sleeves & Paper Items
Disc Records & Cylinders
Disc & Cylinder Record Cases
Cylinder & Record Boxes
Advertising Pieces
Ephemera

...and stuff that I'm not even thinking of right now.

Some of these items are very cool and/or very rare. Certainly worth a look!

Items will continue to be listed for the next week or two, so check
in every couple of days to see any new stuff that may have been added.

Visit
<http://www.ebay.com/sch/nauck3/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1>http://www.ebay.com/sch/nauck3/m.html?_
... =12&_rdc=1

and this should bring up a listing of everything available at the
moment. (If it doesn't, just search for items being sold by nauck3.)

Have fun!

Kurt Nauck
c/o Nauck's Vintage Records & Texas Ready
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, Texas  77389

www.78rpm.com  |  www.TexasReady.net
www.MDADA.org  |  www.NewPledge.org

E-Mail: nauck at 78rpm.com
Phone: (281) 288-7826  |  Fax: (425) 930-6862

The prudent sees the evil and hides himself, but the naive go on, and
are punished for it.  - Proverbs 22:3