[78-L] Resignation

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Mon Jun 24 06:33:45 PDT 2013

Shortly after I joined 78-L almost 10 (?) years ago, there was a discussion about singer Bob Howard, and when I expressed my interest in these recordings, Al immediately sent me a CD compiled from his own records. A wonderful gesture.
All the best, Al,
han enderman
===
>>> After many fruitful and wonderful years as a member of this distinguished
group
deteriorating health forces me to close the door.  I will have to
unsubscribe next week or so
and although I've been virtually inactive for a year or so I've still enjoyed
reading
the membership posts.
Thanks to you all for a wonderful ride....only my own immediate family has
been more important to me.

Al Simmons
<<<