[78-L] Got one of these in your attic?

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Sat Jun 22 06:15:58 PDT 2013

It's a counterweight, not enough of one in some respects but that's what it
is.  I have an additional slip on weight that I believe was part of a "kit"
sold to reduce wear on the Victor "LPs" that were introduced in the early
30s.  I have a second one that slips on the end of the straight tone arm
that has an inverted U cross section too.  They have felt linings the same
color as Victor turn table felt.

Ron L