[78-L] Chinese Shipping^

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sun Jun 16 08:21:59 PDT 2013

All this advice is well and good, but it remains that it's the U.S. Postal Service that is ultimately at fault for not honoring the insurance that I paid for, just because the buyer decided to ship what was left of the 78s back to me and claim the PayPal instant refund. As a result, I'm out hundreds of dollars and the best USPS can say to me is, "Sorry, pal."

Cary Ginell