[78-L] Facade

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 15 05:55:24 PDT 2013

Definitely 1929, and only half (or slightly less) of the work. Sitwell herself
recorded it at least two more times, on American Columbia in the late 40s (78
and lp) and for London with Peter Pears around 1954. The Red Deccas were still
in print through the late 40s. Also issued on US Decca (25000 series) I believe.

dl