[78-L] International transactions

Stephan Puille berlin40 at msn.com
Fri Jun 14 11:33:15 PDT 2013

Please don't stop international transactions. I bid internationally for nearly 15 years now, netted a nice sum to the sellers, both for my winning and loosing bids, and only very rarely had problems because the records were graded incorrectly or broke during transfer. Paypal gives me security and I never misuse it.

I am a typical representative of the vast number of international buyers. There is a big loss of your business if you only sell to fellow citizens.

Stephan