[78-L] Gospel 78's - A newsgroup?

James sartana at cox.net
Mon Jun 10 12:47:18 PDT 2013

Oh, I don't mean to imply that they can not be discussed here. It is
just, well, the subject is pretty selective and I just wondered if there
was a group that focused on the subject. Personally, I have 100's of
post war gospel 78's and thought it would be neat to share that passion
with others.....

Here is a little site of mine that covers some of what I am talking about:

http://gospelboogie.blogspot.com/